Players take on Dynasty Mode and all new content in this hellishly brutal arcade-style football game
CHICAGO – Oct. 30, 2018 – While certain professional football leagues are toning down hits and physical play, Mutant Football League is turning up the brutality even further with the release of the new Dynasty Edition, available now both digitally and at retail for the Nintendo Switch system, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, and digitally for PC/Steam.
Mutant Football League is making its debut on Nintendo Switch with the Dynasty Edition, making it the only football game available on the Nintendo Switch platform this year. Along with the other consoles, the Dynasty Edition includes all downloadable content.
Dynasty Edition is the long awaited follow-up to 2017’s unapologetic, bloody successful Mutant Footbal League. The Dynasty Edition includes Dynasty Mode, a single player experience where you become the coach and GM of your favorite Mutant Football League team and take a group of unproven rookies and turn them into monstrous all-stars by winning multiple Mayhem Bowls over several seasons to become the league’s next Dynasty. It includes multiple season gameplay, player trades, cumulative player experience (XP), salary management, custom playbooks and free agent signings.
“Our passionate and dedicated community asked us for new ways to expand their Mutant Football League experience beyond the core gameplay,” said Michael Mendheim, Creative Director of Digital Dreams. “The new Dynasty Edition gives players more bone-crunching content than ever before, including a highly requested single-player campaign, and fun new teams and tricks to try out solo or multiplayer.”
The Dynasty Edition also introduces two brand new species, four new teams (six with the retail edition), several new Dirty Tricks and of course, more fantastical arenas full of ruthless spectators and deadly traps.
The Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition includes:
- Retail Timed Exclusive Content – New contenders are stomping onto the field, with the addition of two new teams, the Purple Mutant Eaters and Hexxon Oilers, each with their own arena;
- Dynasty Mode – Become the coach and GM of your favorite MFL team. Win multiple championships to become the leagues next Dynasty. Includes roster management, team salary caps, custom playbooks, player trades, cumulative player XP, free agent signings and multiple season gameplay;
- New Playable Races – Rampaging Werewolves and Hell-Spawned Demons join wisecracking Skeletal Deadheads, Armored Bruiserbots, Criminal Aliens, Mutated Humans, and Monstrous Orcs on the field;
- Multiplayer Options – Two-player online or four-player local multiplayer gives gamers the choice to clobber one another or team up and crush opposing miscreants;
- Unique Teams and Fields – Players can select from 25 teams including the Nuked London Hatriots, the Killadelphia Evils and the New Goreleans Zombies, and 24 unique fields that offer a slew of deadly obstacles including landmines, booby traps, fire pits, toxic moats and buzz saws;
- Hall of Fame Commentary – Original announcer of NBA Jam and NFL Blitz, Tim Kitzrow delivers unforgettable, adult-oriented play-by-play commentary for every game;
- Dirty Tricks Gameplay – Players can get their hands dirty for an advantage, with tactics such as Bribe the Ref, throw Bombs, or equip Shotguns and Chainsaws to inflict maximum carnage against the unsuspecting competition;
- Multiple Play Modes – Punishing play modes include Training Camp, Exhibition, Practice, Playoffs and Full Season;
- Post-Play Mayhem – Players can keep the action going even after the whistle blows by bludgeoning opponents with brass knuckles, body slams, and rib-crushing kicks.